- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
For the 7 month duration that I received service, I experienced superb customer service and all questions I had were answered. The staff are all friendly and greet everyone with a smile, they are efficient and hardworking. I would recommend IBBS to any and everyone. Thank you IBBS!
Owners really know what they are doing and very much like the days of past. they treated me with patience, respect and i could tell honesty. i would change my dentist before i changed repair garage!